Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Almost" Happy New Year!!!


I know I'm a little early with my "Happy New Year!" We've been closed this week and I find that I just can't stay out of the studio! I'm in that.......... Christmas is over...... time to take down the decorations, organize and do the spring cleaning mood. Out with the old and in with the new just in time for the new year!!

There are going to be so many changes this year. New house (can't wait till they're done & I can start decorating and moving in furniture...sigh!) new layout in the studio, new designs (of course, and by the way the new quilt pattern shown above is called Susan's Dresden Garden and will be available next month some time. The fabric line used is by April Cornell for MODA and is called Nature's Notebook. It should be new in stores right now! ), new floss to play with ( OH! JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW FLOSS!!!!!!!) What new floss you say????..................you'll just have to wait & see! New gardens to plant, a new market booth design (I already have it all worked out, it's going to be SO COOL!!) New products to carry (looks like we're going to be able to make scissor charms again! Yahoo!!) New ideas (OH, I love having new ideas! It's so exciting!) A full schedule of workshops planned for the year (hint.... purses!) and our first Crabapple Hill Retreat this fall! (I'm having so much fun making plans!)

So... I know I'm a little early, but I just couldn't wait.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!


xoxoxoxoxoxox! Meg

12 comments:

Mona said...

This was beatiful. Where can i by the patterns for this. Hugs from Norway.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH what a pretty picture to click onto. I just love this one. The dresden pattern is one of my favorites. I have gift certificates I got for Christmas. I will be waiting to order as soon as I see it posted on your website.

Helen said...

That quilt is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the other new things.

Carrie P. said...

Well it looks like it is going to be a year full of new things for you. Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! So pretty.... I LOVE dresden plate quilts, and this looks beautiful in blues and yellows. You may just have me hooked!I will be watching for this pattern.

marcella said...

Oh you are such a tease! Don't make us wait too long to find out about all the new things coming like the retreat!

Anonymous said...

Oooh..blue and yellow. It's been awhile since I've used those colors. Of course I will be looking forward
to this but just got my
Fairy Frost fabric washed to start my Pieces of the Past. I definitely need a
Fairy to help me. I know
you are excited thinking about moving into your new house, finally!
Happy Stitching. Doris

DeAnna Grimm said...

Yes, you are a tease. I want to come to the retreat. You are a special lady. I had so much fun at your shop at the shop hop this summer.

siv hege said...

Oh, I can hardly wait for you to release the pattern. I have ordered the fabrics from the states, and I hope I will have enough to make the quilt.

Rebecca P said...

Oh I can't wait to make the Dresden garden quilt, it is so beautiful. I should be finished with Your "Over the River" pattern I have been working on, just in time for your new Dresden Garden pattern's release.

Jan said...

Wow...a retreat!!! Details please??? I love the new quilts...so much to stitch and so little time. Blessings!

hms3579@frontiernet.net said...

Please let me know when your Crabapple Hill retreat will be. I live in Minnesota, so would need to make travel plans.