Friday, September 24, 2010

Time passes SO quickly!

The past few weeks have just flown by..... I've totally lost track of time!  I looked at the last post and realized that it's been almost an entire MONTH since I last wrote!!!  We've all been so busy.  Between finishing and writing the new "How Does Your Garden Grow?" quilt and pattern, getting ready for the retreat in October, classes, and doing all that "guilt" cleaning (the cleaning you only do when you realize that somebody's coming to visit? LOL!!!), decorating for Autumn..........oh, and a million OTHER things....there just aren't enough hours in each day!  Add to that Sheila and Cindy's childrens' school and sports activities and we're up to our EYEBALLS!!!  We talked it over today and decided that we need a week..... all to ourselves that nobody else has.... just to catch up.  That could only happen in a movie!  Yeah, we need a "Groundhog Day" week!  Just today we had the photographer here to take pics of "How Does Your....", 2 copier repairmen (not at the same time... 2 separate calls!), 1 computer dude, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!    
THESE GIRLS NEED A BREAK!!!!!

The pictureis one of the first test shots that Rich (Breshear...our photographer) took this morning.  I'm just SO in love with this quilt!  The pattern should be ready to release in a couple weeks. I'll send out a little note about it when it becomes available!

Later!  xox  Meg

11 comments:

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

your designs is lovely as usual!!!! and understand completely the business and comings and goings of everyday life. You just have to steal an hour or two away for yourself once in awhile to maintain sanity!!!

Wendy in Kennewick said...

I love the quilt too!!

Monica said...

Ohhh how cute! That will be a fun one.

Doris said...

Welcome back...I was getting worried about you.
I know how busy things
can get. I really love the
new pattern. I just bought
Snow Days and now I want
this one. I will be as
busy as you girls.
Doris

Beth said...

It is so beautiful! Look forward to the pattern coming out.

siv hege said...

The quilt is beautiful, love the colours.

John'aLee said...

Meg that is one of the cutest quilts I have ever seen. I have loved your work for years and carried your patterns in my shoppe before I closed it. I still have your 'teapot' quilt on my to-do list.
Keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous said...

I really like this quilt, will be buying this one as soon as it comes out. It is beautiful.

Rebecca P said...

Oh Meg,
I just love the new quilt!!! Another wonderful pattern. I haven't even started the Dresdan Garden yet. This new one is calling my name.

angela beagle said...

I so love your embroidery designs. The are enchanting. This quilt is like spring. Fresh and happy. I´m an artist. I paint watercolors. I think that´s why, of all the quilt designers on the web, I chose you as my favorite. My eyes shine when I come here.

Thank you so much for your lovely work and generosity.

A fan from Brazil,

angela beagle

Sandie from Idaho said...

...Was excited to check the website this morning and find a new post!! The quilt is soo fun! I love the colors and the soft whimsical feel that it has! As always, thanks for continually inspiring us with new projects and beautiful work! Love Ya!