Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Leavenworth Quilt Show

Come Stitch With Me!!!!
I'm getting ready to leave for the Leavenworth, WA Quilt Show this weekend (September 7,8,9)  The weather is going to be gorgeous (Leavenworth and the mountains around it are gorgeous enough, rain or shine!) 

 I'll have tons of quilts and things there, and I'll be doing demos of coloring and stuff......but what I REALLY want is COMPANY!!!  Bring your stitching stuff, and come by!  You can sit with me and stitch!  

I've asked them to have extra chairs available for us...........We'll have SO MUCH FUN !!

OH!... and I'll have "Dance by the Light of the Moon" there......un-quilted, but the top's done! YAY!!

2 comments:

Susan Heath said...

Oh gosh, I wish I could! I am very far away in southern California. I am so tempted though. Have a great time!

Pat said...

I wish I could also but way to far away for me. I will be thinking of you while I work on my Spells book. I am a huge fan!!!!