Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, the turkey is in the oven (the house smells GREAT!), everything else is either done, or ready to finish, and we're in that lovely time of the afternoon ................between bastings... and our guests and family arriving.  Kind of a calm time before the final preparations and company...

Phil and I have come out to the studio to put some finishing touches on the studio's Christmas tree (I couldn't reach the top of the tree to hang the tinsel!) and to give HB a few cuddles and maybe a special Thanksgiving tummy rub!  I think I may have enough time to finish up putting the tags on the last of the Calendula Patterdrip's Cottage kits (the last of the fabric we were waiting for arrived on Tuesday!!!!  I guess I have to take back all those nasty names I was muttering under my breath about Moda and their backorders!LOL!!)  They'll be ready to send on Monday to everyone on the waiting list.  Once I know how many we have left over I'll put them up on the website.

Well... guess I'd better get to cuddling (HB's standing in front of the computer screen... a subtle hint??) I hope everybody is having a nice Thanksgiving!!
xo Meg

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving. I hope that it was...

Anonymous said...

MOST HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU!