Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!!


Ok!  It's traced and tinted.... basted and ready to stitch!!!!  "Spellbound" is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!
I'm going to try to complete it before Monday..........let's see if I can!!!!  Could be a pipe dream, huh?


Janice has started sewing the blocks together, so we'll be ready to put it together as soon as I finish the embroidery.  I'm planning on releasing this in a few weeks with the rest of the new patterns..... WHEW!!  It's going to be a race to the finish!


I feel like I should say "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" !!!  LOL!!!!

5 comments:

Jeannine520 said...

It looks great, I can't wait to see it finished!!! :-)

Monica said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing all your new patterns at Market...especially your guy quilt!

Mama Pea said...

That looks VERY cool! You are killing me with these sneak peeks!

scarlette said...

It looks like such fun. looking forward to the embroidery also.

mary c said...

i love seeing these prior to stitching, it is easy to see how you colored them and your shading and all! LOVE! cant wait to get it (cuz i only have about 5 others of yours drawn and colored~!!!-theres no time to stitch!)