Monday, April 30, 2012

Sore fingers!


Well, I stitched ALL WEEKEND!!!  Watched (listened to) several movies......do you KNOW how many hours long "Lawrence of Arabia" is???? Holy Mackerel!!!...........found a show that I LOVE!!!!  The Bronson Pinchot Project.  It's GREAT....really GREAT!!!!  Makes me want to win the lottery....buy an old run down town.....and restore everything in sight!  But, since that hinges on winning the lottery, I don't think it's going to happen....DARN!!
Anyway, didn't finish Spellbound, but I made a big dent in it!  I'm thinking two more days...........my finger is sore, just thought I'd whine a little bit there............wish me luck!

12 comments:

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

Coolest stitchery pattern ever!

Anna said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

suz said...

LOVE IT!!!

Orcsmom said...

Cannot wait for this pattern to be available for purchase!! Hugs!

Pam

Orcsmom said...

Cannot wait for the pattern to be available for purchase. I think it will be my favorite of all time! Hugs!

Pam

Beth said...

must have the pattern. can hardly wait.

scarlette said...

That is gorgeous! good for you. i understand about the sore fingers. i can recommend those little round metal discs and also those plastic discs. bet you are crossed eyed too. i'll look into the movies - not lawrence - but the other ones. happy day.

Lynda said...

This is awesome! I am the one called from Salt lake City a couple of weeks ago....This more than I even imagined!! Can't wait to get the pattern and material so I can get going!!
Cheers~

Diana said...

This piece is wonderful. I'm loving Calendula Patterdrip so much that I'm re-wallpapering my room and will stencil my floor at the cottage just to "frame" the quilt. This one will make a wonderful addition to my new room! Good Work!

Keri F said...

Ooo! I am love-love-loving the new Halloween pattern with the skeleton and spells. Luv your website as is! I like Jillily Studio's red dot discs for my fingerpads when I hand stitch or embroider. They have saved my hands on my hexagon quilt I am working on. Thx for the goregous patterns. Keep em' coming! Keri in CA

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! Not only for Halloween but for the Harry Potter fans in my family!

Carin said...

I just orderd this pattern and I'm waiting till its arrived.

Can I ask what kind of fabric you used as the background for the stitchery... I just love it !