Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Holiday Hours


Here it is, all finished. I didn't like the frame I'd embellished tho... the buttons are too pink-y a taupe. I'll have to look for something else!


We're trying to look ahead to the holidays, kids out of school and planned vacations and traveling out of town. Because of this, we're going to be closed November 25, 26, & 27. and we'll be closed for Christmas and New Years from December 23 through New Year's Day. We'll be back on the 4th. If you need to order for Christmas plan a little bit beyond the usual 3 to 4 days because the postal service tends to slow down with the rush!!


Talk to you later! xox Meg

9 comments:

Doris said...

Oh, Meg....How special and
so beautiful. Your talent was truly powerful as well
as lovely. Doris

Anonymous said...

Too bad the embellished frame didn't work, but mother-of-pearl is kinda pink! I'm sure you'll find another use for the frame. I love the look of the matted picture. Beautiful work!

PatchworkRose said...

I just love it :-)

Anonymous said...

It is soooooo beautiful. Such a pretty way to show how much you love your new house and all your accomplishments. Truly a work of art.
Lori
Poland, Ohio

Leslie said...

Lovely!

Ina said...

What? Who told you I wait until the last minute to order??!! Hmm?? Names! I want N*A*M*E*S! okay, just kidding! ;0

The new stitchery is just beautiful. I love the way you took the architect drawing and embroidered the rest in. It is really, really lovely. :)

Pat Barton said...

This is a beautiful piece. I'm more a quilter than stitchery person but I love this. Last week, we were in Hannibal, MO at Hickory Stick, saw the beautiful Crabapple Hill redwork Christmas quilts. Bought pattern and fabric for "Winter". Starting small and working up:) Keep up the great work.

Rebecca P said...

That is such a pretty piece. I have just started doing embroidery & have fallen in love with it. I'm working on your pattern Over the River & just love it.

AlwaysThreaded said...

Beautiful piece, you're such an artist! I'm working on Berry Pickin and just love it. Can't wait to start on all the other patterns I've accumulated, just can't work fast enough. Which brings to mind... How do you get so much done? Give up your secret...