Monday, July 13, 2009

Shop Hop Day...4?

Hi! I'm Sheila!.... (not really... it's me, Meg but I wanted Sheila to write this & she refused so I'm going to pretend I'm her! LOL!!) I hate this photo of me because I'm really much prettier than this & so much younger than everyone else who works here they're jealous of me. (Oh man, she's going to SOOoooo wish she'd written this!!!)We've gotten to visit with so many shop hoppers these last few days! Several of them have been from my home state!!! TEXAS!!! We've been able to compare okra recipes & say Y'all & talk about all the stitching we're "fixin" to do!!! I've LOVED it!!! (we just love Sheila & her cute accent & stuff!) Here are some photos we've taken today................

These are three naughty girls.........yes, NAUGHTY........not knot-y!!! They're Miss Lucille, Miss B Peep and Miss Poppy Ann. They're a hoot & can come back & visit ANY time!!!

Well, I'm not going to ever be able to turn my back on Sheila again if there are sharp objects in the room after THIS!!!! xox Meg

5 comments:

Lisa said...

lol good luck Meg. Wow, looked like so much fun. Wish I could have been there. Thanks for taking us along..um..y'all.

Unknown said...

Itr sure looks like y'all having aload of fun. Wish I lived closer, thanks for sharing the hop with your readers.

Ina said...

how fun! i love the blue bags.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I had a great time visiting your studio! Even if I did think you were closed and got all upset, but then drove back when I found out you were open! :) Glad you didn't take any pics of me...whew!

Mary said...

I am so jealous of everyone that got to visit the shop/studio so far. I live toooo far away to come, but maybe someday will make a vacation trip up your way.

It is an interesting coincidence, I think, that your bags are the same color as bags from Tiffany--wow, imagine a piece of jewelry in a bag that size, or lots of pieces, Oh, gosh, I'd just like a bunch of goodies from Crabapple Hill Studio, forget the jewelry!