Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shop Hop...Day 20


Hi Again!


We're still here shop hopping away!! I have to tell you tho... we got a layer cake from Moda last night. It's an April Cornell line that will be coming out in Nov. (I think?) & it's SO BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of old Delft china so I've been drawing all day on a new pattern!!

It's going to have china & dresden plates & embroidered dresden plates & flowers & more flowers, all in periwinkle blues, yellows, ivory & a touch of green. I'M SO EXCITED I don't want to stop for the night!!! I'll try to remember to take a photo tomorrow to show you!


We've been meeting so many people & some have brought show & tell. I just love seeing my designs done up in so many different ways. Does my heart good! Thank you so much!

xox Meg

2 comments:

Ina said...

meg, it sounds beautiful!

can you give us any more peeks at the one you are making with the Ruonierries fabric?

La Tea Dah said...

Happy afternoon! I hope you enjoyed a day off today! I think you deserve it!!!!! Please visit my blog today, as I recorded my visit to Crabapple Hill there.

www.gracioushospitality.com

Thanks for an enjoyable time!
LaTeaDah