Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shop Hop...Day 20

Hi Again!

We're still here shop hopping away!! I have to tell you tho... we got a layer cake from Moda last night. It's an April Cornell line that will be coming out in Nov. (I think?) & it's SO BEAUTIFUL! It reminds me of old Delft china so I've been drawing all day on a new pattern!!

It's going to have china & dresden plates & embroidered dresden plates & flowers & more flowers, all in periwinkle blues, yellows, ivory & a touch of green. I'M SO EXCITED I don't want to stop for the night!!! I'll try to remember to take a photo tomorrow to show you!

We've been meeting so many people & some have brought show & tell. I just love seeing my designs done up in so many different ways. Does my heart good! Thank you so much!

xox Meg


Ina said...

meg, it sounds beautiful!

can you give us any more peeks at the one you are making with the Ruonierries fabric?

La Tea Dah said...

Happy afternoon! I hope you enjoyed a day off today! I think you deserve it!!!!! Please visit my blog today, as I recorded my visit to Crabapple Hill there.

Thanks for an enjoyable time!